the margrave quartet

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Apples Falling

Ellaiden has a new toy. An apple from the mid 70's that my mom has saved of mine for the past 30 years. Fisher Price "Happy Apple" rocks and jingles and that is about all it does and she loves it!

Now to falling. One of the things most parents fear is falling down the steps with their baby. Well, yesterday I did it, inside on the carpeted stairs. From the top step to halfway down. I slid down on my back and bottom and Little E hit her head and her arm on the carpet. After a round of crying she was okay. I am still recuperating.

Here's Ellaiden with her Nana (aka great-grandma).


2 Comments:

  • i feel for you jenny! i fell down the stairs with alona one time and it took me longer to get over it than her. now caleigh always reminds me not to fall down now whenever we are around stairs :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:33 AM  

  • hi gladys! sorry to hear about your spill, jen! glad you are all ok though...

    By Blogger redbyrd, At 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home