the margrave quartet

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Wishes and Dreams

This is what I wish for....


This is the reality....

After a full day of negotations on the bottle strike...where I refused to give Ellaiden anything but a bottle and she refused to eat, she finally gave in. Little E finally ate the last two meals of the day out of her "breastbottle". I was SO happy. The next day was back to normal-refusing anything but me. She actually did drink out of a sippy cup, a tiny bit of apple juice mixed with water. Gulped that no problem, but when I switched it for milk she held it in her mouth for a second and then spit it all out. At that point all I could do was laugh...and then gave in. She has won the battle but I will win the war!

5 Comments:

  • what a precious picture! stubborn, you say? hard to tell which side of the family THAT comes from. me thinks BOTH!!! she looks so much like chris! does anyone see litten yet? hope you are having a great time! enjoy the beach post-ernesto!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:37 PM  

  • stand your ground, mama!

    By Blogger redbyrd, At 9:16 AM  

  • yeah, use this as training for those teenage years!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:42 AM  

  • that said, i am on my knees for your mom, jenny. maybe your mom, holly and hope can take shifts during the "strike".

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:43 AM  

  • oh, this brings back memories! caleigh was the SAME way. i finally just had to go out of town and since i wasn't there she didn't have much of a choice. but of course the going out of town with my husband did not take too much talking into :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home