the margrave quartet

Friday, September 04, 2009

Happy Birthday Soren! We love her!


On Soren's first birthday she climbed out of her crib (for the second time..only it was on lowest it could go)

On Soren's second birthday I found her..

sitting on my dresser collecting my change
sitting on my bathroom counter washing her feet in the sink
peeing on my dining room table
pooping outside in the grass at the bottom of her slide
washing her bottom in my kitchen sink

It is now only 10:23. What else will the day bring? Makes you want to come eat at my house doesn't it? Good thing I have clorox wipes!

2 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday Soren! Wish we could have shared some of "your" birthday cake with you that you made. Hope your day is super special. Love you!
    Chris, Emily and Wes

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:19 PM  

  • so stinkin' funny. Weez jr.

    By Blogger Courtney, At 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home