the margrave quartet

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Diabetes

NO DIABETES, MAYBE DIABETES, YES DIABETES, MAYBE NOT DIABETES, OK ONE MORE TEST....

I had to get blood drawn for the normal 24-26 week pregnant gestational diabetes test. The first one came back slightly high so they sent me back to do a three hour test. That one came back with two of the four raised so I was declared "diabetic" and sent to a speciallist. At that visit they looked at my scores and determined that the lab had used the wrong gage and I maybe wasn't diabetic. So, today I went to the lab again for my 7th and 8th time to get stuck with a needle and blood drawn out of my arm. This is supposed to really tell us what is going on. We won't know till probably Monday and until then I am holding out hope! I really shouldn't have eaten that bacon and cheese biscuit on the way to the first test I guess : /

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home