the margrave quartet

Monday, June 04, 2007

Work, Work, Work


Ellaiden loved sitting with papaw. She would get up in the mornings and just sit on his lap. I assure you this is not common for my little thunderbolt.






Ellaiden did a little painting herself! I didn't get a picture but at one point she wondered into the bedroom, found my paint bucket and brush and had a great time. We had to even get paint out of her hair!








After a long days work......













This is Ellaiden with all the tape from the wall I had just put on. She came behind me and pulled every bit of it off! I decided to just give up!








Ellaiden LOVES her tea set that my Aunt Pam and Uncle Max gave her!

2 Comments:

  • thank you! thank you ! thank you! of course, you HAVE been busy. these are WONDERFUL!!!!! precious. not just the pictures but the personality and spirit you see in her activities!!!! love the video!!! thank you! thank you! thank you!!!
    love them!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:40 AM  

  • and what a sweet pic of e and your dad.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home