the margrave quartet

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Crooked Toes

I was sitting out on the patio the other morning and my mom stated that Ellaiden had crooked toes. My thoughts on that went something like this....

Crooked toes? Really? Wonder where those came from? Hey, I have crooked toes! How come I never knew I had crooked toes? My daughter does have something from me! Of course if I could choose something of mine to give her, I don't know that it would have been crooked toes that I didn't even know that I had. Well, I guess you DO learn something new every day!



2 Comments:

  • At least she didn't get her Aunt Lyssa's bunions....I think she has perfect little toes and I can't wait to kiss them!

    By Blogger redbyrd, At 7:31 PM  

  • She definitely has "Jenny toes."

    By Blogger Jolie, At 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home