the margrave quartet

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Beautiful surprise! Autumn color!






We made our trip to NC to see the fam and let them see us and after a week I think everyone was ready to see us go! Ellaiden decided to grow some teeth (which kept her in pain constantly) while we were there and Soren decided she ONLY wanted to sleep if someone was holding her. Needless to say I got very little sleep between the two of them. So to all my family and friends I didn't call. Sorry, but you probably wouldn' t have wanted to be around us anyway.

We will be coming back for Christmas and hopefully we will have a whole new outlook on life when we arrive.

The pictures are of the trees in front of my parents' house and they were BEAUTIFUL! Flying over I got my first glimpse of what was going on down there and I got really excited. I miss fall on the east coast. Texas just can't compare in any way shape or form. I will take pretty colors and gentle breezes over 90 degree weather any day.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home