the margrave quartet

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Hear The Music????


Our child may not look like me but I think she really IS like her mom. Many a day I have been dragged to many a concert where I promptly stuffed cotton (or whatever I could find) in my ears. I'm just not in to loud places. Chris on the other hand thoroughly enjoys concerts, music, and anything else that fits in that category. Our daughter it turns out takes after me. We went to church on Sunday evening. When the band started playing she put her hand over her ear and held it there for most of the first song. Of course Chris and I started laughing and she just looked at her dad like.."Why don't you get me out of here?"

4 Comments:

  • what a precious picture! looks like she has mom's lipstick on! i can't WAIT to see her this weekend! she looks to me like she is enjoying the music - or is she just laughing at the two of you?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:06 PM  

  • Hope she isn't a worship music-snob like her daddy and uncle ian....ha! i love the smile!

    By Blogger redbyrd, At 8:35 PM  

  • What a wonder she is! We are so proud of you both and wish we could see her! Any chance we will see you this summer.
    Love,
    Jennifer

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:20 PM  

  • Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home